Here is a video showing my process for leveling my print bed on the Ender 3v2.
Here are the general steps (in the video I forgot to show preheat PLA until part way in):
- Turn on the printer
- Preheat PLA
- Auto Home
- Disable Steppers
- Adjust front left corner height using the wheel under the bed so that a piece of paper can slide with some friction between the bed and the print nozzle.
- Repeat bed height adjustment for back right corner
- Repeat bed height adjustment for front right corner
- Repeat bed height adjustment for back left corner
- Repeat steps 5-8 until all four corners are at the proper height simultaneously.