- Choose a friend, family member, or community organization to make a mobile for.
- Find out what they like: colors, shapes, animals, or other ideas you have.
- Make notes about what they like, so you can remember this later.
Design on paper
Hanging Mobile Requirements:
- The mobile must have at least one arm.
- The mobile must have at least three objects hanging from the arm/s.
- Two objects must be geometric shapes made with nets.
- The other objects can be anything about the same size as the shapes (The heavier helps).
- The mobile with all the objects hanging must balance.
Sketch out a design.
- On paper, draw the mobile: arms, string, and objects. Draw two different ideas.
- Check if they meet the requirements.
- Choose the idea you want to use.