MPACT Home Forums Edwards 1 Ask Mentor about their work with 3D printers. Tell the mentor about yourself.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Mentors are adults who can help you solve problems. Your mentor for MPACT is an
      adult who uses 3D modeling and printing in their work. You can use your mentor’s ideas to change your designs.

Learn about what kind of work mentors do by asking him or her.

Tell the mentors:
      • What subjects do you like in school?
      • What do you like to do after school and on weekends?

• BlueMath11

Hey Shanda my name is porter I really like skating and playing games I’m super into collecting cds my favorite artists are Joy division, the cure, and Tyler the creator. I just turned 14 in jan.

• Emily Sayles
        Participant

Hi Porter, my name is Emily. I really like collecting cds, too. My whole family likes to play and listen to music. When my brother and I were younger, we made a skateboard ramp out of plywood and some leftover pieces of wood. I was better at rollerblading than skateboarding, though.

• Megan MacDonald
      Participant

Hi Porter, my name is Megan and I’m an engineer. That’s cool that you are so into music. Does music affect your designs for 3D printing? Sometimes I find that good design solutions come when I’m listening to music.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.